Client : Caisse d'économie des employés en Télécommunication
A photo shoot under the sign of good mood!
Windows and base of sign that stand out!
Clients : François Ouvrard, Royal LePage St-Jean et Julien Ouvrard, Hypotheca
Advertising, what’s up?
Television, radio, newspaper, posters, flyers, planes and dirigible balloons! All of these methods are good for saying that we have a product to sell; that it is fantastic, even more fantastic than that other product which resembles it but which is not the same. Etc. etc.
Faced with all these messages, each trying to outrival the other, we can certainly ask ourselves: is it worth our while to advertise or do we just do it because everyone else is doing it? To ask the question is to answer it… Because we live in a society where media is ever more present, we no longer have a choice: if a product does not talk; does not express itself, it quite simply does not exist. To be or not to be, that is the question!
Before buying a product, people buy the advertisement!
Advertising is an intrusion. People do not ask to see it, they are bombarded with it. This is why it must not only...
La campagne publicitaire de l'Équipe Alain Laplante fait beaucoup jaser
La campagne publicitaire électorale de l’Équipe Alain Laplante est le sujet de nombreuses conversations à Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu et même à travers le Québec. Le candidat à la mairie Alain Laplante est bien heureux de le constater. Le concept de la campagne exploite des jeux de mots avec le mot maire, tels Cœur de Maire, Maire Nature, Maire et Paire et Père et Maire.
Des images du concept publicitaire ont été diffusées et commentées par la page Facebook de ...
Who’d have thought?
- No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar. Abraham Lincoln
- Christ is more of an artist than the artists; he worked in spirit and flesh, he makes men instead of statues. Vincent Van Gogh
- The smallest action is worth more than the biggest intention.
- Worry does not make the future better; it only ruins the present.
- The values we transmit to our children are more important than the possessions we leave them.
- Never forget that only dead fish swim with the stream.